Visual Encyclopedia

Do it yourself

More posts about this topic

Ad

DIY Bangle

You can use any photo from your phone on this lovely bangle, just print and glue.

Contributed by Callie Wuttke

DIY Bag

A Do-It-Yourself Lacoste Bag!

Contributed by Callie Wuttke

Who doesn't love beachy waves!

Get these waves in the middle of fall with this DIY Spray :)

Contributed by Kelly MacMillan

Not a problem! Paint a cookie sheet however you would like, and hang it on your wall! Glue magnets to the backs of your makeup, and it will stick to the cookie sheet! It is a perfect solution for a girl in a dorm room.

Cut a lemon on half and simply rub it on your problem areas! Not only will you smell great, your skin will be radiant and clear!

DIY skirt

This is a tribal-ish print skirt that I made. Its navy blue and white, Its gathered at the wait line to give it a little volume, the back of the skirts waistband it stretchy the front is not. and you cant see through the fabric. Iv worn it many times. the shirt is a white flowy top, its really big on me, I tucked it in to the skirt and pulled out some of it so it bunched out a little. let me know what you think.

Contributed by Jessica Kieft

Lomography Konstruktor Lets You Build Your Own 35mm Camera

www.coolthings.com Appealing in equal parts to people's retro photography obsession and maker sensibilities, the kit lets you build a fully-functional 35mm camera from the ground up. Don't worry, you won't have to machine your own parts. Instead, all needed components come in the box -- you just have to reserve the next half hour or so to slap them all together (and hope everything works right).

Contributed by Laura Diana Escamilla

Such a good way to get rid of all those shoeboxes/cardboard boxes you undoubtedly have lying around!

Contributed by Brianna Kay Colbert

It works. I tried it :3

Contributed by Johanna L Garcia

Create a pair of stylish & patriotic American flag shorts. It's fun, easy, and inexpensive.

Contributed by Living-lovely Landis-Gilliam