Visual Encyclopedia

Do it yourself

More posts about this topic

Ad

DIY Coasters

Make your own personalized photo coasters! This looks super easy and would be a great gift for grandparents!

Contributed by Katie Otradovec

Cord Wrap

Make this cute cord wrap yourself. This tutorial requires the ability to sew, but it seems easy if you can sew. This would be fun to give as gifts!

Soap Dispenser

Make your own soap dispenser using a mason jar. This allows you to make your hand soap part of your decor! It seems really easy. This would be great to give as a gift as well.

DIYing for beginners...like me :)

Contributed by Trulie Cottman

Space Saver

Folding your plastic grocery bags can be a great space saver. It seems really easy but you would have to be motivated enough to do this.

DIY Popsicles

Make your own rocket Popsicles that taste great, and are easy on the wallet. These are awesome because you can do it yourself and save a lot of money in the process.

Ironing Board

Make this cute ironing board yourself. This would be great for my apartment next year, If I need to iron things that is

Rose Spoon

Here's a great tutorial for making a rose from a bunch of spoons.

Contributed by Kelli Niemeier

Mosaic Plate out of CD's

Who doesn't love a good DIY? I find this absolutely beautiful and so simple. What a great way to revamp on old plate with recyclable materials!

Contributed by Courtney Talak

DIY Wall Art

Create this cool wall art by painting the insides of boxes. You can get these boxes at hobby lobby for a few dollars a piece. This would be fun to do with kids because you can't really mess this up!