More posts about this topic

Ad

DIY Kitchen Command Center

Click link below for tutorial.

Contributed by Karen Webb

DIY Wall Plate Rack

ATTN: Environmentalists, scientists and thirsty people!! This is an informational video depicting how to make edible water bottles!! Cut down on pollution while creating something absolutely fascinating!!

Contributed by T-ra Ln Andersyn

DIY Monogram Lampshade

DIY Old Door Headboard

DIY

DIY

A breath of fresh air right in your home.

Contributed by DeLane Barr

DIY Hair Growth

What's the secret to growing your hair? Other than the natural oils it creates to keep it nourished I found an awesome method! Aloe Vera gel that is used for sunburns. Most of us have it! If you don't, you can find it at your local drug store. You massage Aloe Vera gel into your scalp and leave it in your hair for 1-2 hours before washing it out. After doing this before every shower for 3 months, you will notice your hair growth! I saw my hair get noticeably longer after the first month but everyone's hair is different. Tip: You shouldn't wash your hair everyday because it strips natural oils which helps your hair grow longer, try to wash your hair every other day to help the growing process.

Contributed by Kylie Rodrigues

DIY Hot Item Holder

You can use a wire wine rack similar to the one above as a holder for your curling iron, straightener, crimper, etc. Its easy to find in department stores such as Burlington or you can use one that isn't being used in your home. I found one in my garage and it works great! Such a neat idea.

Contributed by Kylie Rodrigues

DIY Jewelry Organizer

DIY Jewelry Organizer Click link below for tutorial.

DIY Mercury Glass Tutorial

DIY Mercury Glass Tutorial Click link below for tutorial.