Visual Encyclopedia

Do it yourself

More posts about this topic

Ad

Peppermint Bath Salts-Perfect for Christmas Gift

You will need: 1 ½ cups epsom salts ½ cup sea salt peppermint essential oil red food coloring Directions: Combine salt, epsom salts, and peppermint essential oil-to your desired scent strength, in a bowl. If you wish to add color to create the look of peppermint-remove half the Epsom salt mixture from the bowl and set aside. Add a few drops of red food coloring to the remaining half and stir- continue adding until you reach your desired color. Layer white and red Epsom salt mixture into jar. Alternating colors until full. To use: Scoop ½ cup of Peppermint Bath salts into hot bathtub.

Contributed by Leslie Friganza Eldred

This is how most of my 'do it yourself' projects turn out. :)

Contributed by Claire Robinson

DIY "frosted" privacy window

A how-to on making any window into a frosted privacy window!

Contributed by Caitlyn Schmidt

DIY

DIY

Easy way to create your own coffee cup holder

Contributed by Julie SaNchez

Only cost 1 cent (;

Good luck charm or cute key chain for your girlfriend/boyfriend! Use a drill to cut a hole in it and put a key loop on it!

Contributed by Ryann Burnett

Room Decor

get a canvas and paint away! You can use a bible verse or a cute saying! Cute little things make the room look more welcoming

Contributed by Ryann Burnett

DIY Warm Vanilla Sugar Scrub

Ingredients: 1 cup brown sugar ½ cup granulated white sugar ½ cup coconut oil 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract 2 vitamin E capsules www.savingwithshellie.com

Contributed by Tess Chaffin

I love burlap! In my opinion, instead of using this as a "picture holder" I would hang it in a dorm or apartment close to the door. I'd use it to hold important reminders or mail.

Contributed by Adrianna McGlothlin

Dino Tail Tutorial

HOW TO dinosaur tail

Contributed by Emily Erin Gardner