Visual Encyclopedia

Do it yourself

More posts about this topic

Ad

Ahhh organized chords

This is very necessary with the amount of chords I have!

Contributed by Hayden Langston

Dorm DIY

Would be really cute, easy, and cheap compared to individually framing all the photos

Contributed by Hayden Langston

Make Your Own Book Clutch!!

This is a really cute idea using an old book and turning it into a clutch! This site has a great step by step tutorial with lots of pictures to make these and it seems pretty simple and really cheep too! This is something I really want to try! Click here to find the Tutorial www.pinterest.com/pin/15270086211701937/

Contributed by Katie Otradovec

My feet suffer in the winter, and this works.

Contributed by Paula Griffith

DIY Animated Card!

One of the most creative DIY cards I've ever seen. Very simple and just in time for Valentine's Day.

Contributed by Ariel Chen

Hula Hoop Chandelier

Would look cute in a girls room or even better for a college dorm room!

Contributed by Jenna Gunter

Transfer a picture onto Wood

Such a great gift idea, and so easy to do!

Contributed by Katie Leavitt

Floating Bookshelf

Use a bookend to make a super cute floating bookshelf. Screw the bookend into the wall and then stack a few books on top!

Colored Soles

So cute! A really easy way to spice up your heels. Materials: high heels, isopropyl rubbing alcohol, nail polish, paintbrushes 1. Put some rubbing alcohol on a paper towel and rub off any dirt all over the place where you're going to paint. 2. Use a paintbrush to cover the area with white nail polish and let dry. This will make the color stand out even more. 3. When the white is dry, use a paintbrush with any color of your choosing to make your heels look amazing!

Watercolor Mug DIY

Super quick and easy! Add any color to you plain mug for a cute and unique touch.

Contributed by Maria Victores