Visual Encyclopedia

Disney Princess

More posts about this topic

Ad

Disney Princess Fact

Contributed by Rochelle Warren

I feel like disney gave Merida a makeover, to take out the stereotype that in order to be pretty you must look like a "princess." I think the changed her look more "full,and have a girly figure" to show that it is okay to be who you are with out trying to fit into a stereotype

Contributed by Ali Gratz

Sleeping beauty

Though beauty is what is within, it never hurts to look good ;)

Contributed by Natalie Sypeck

Mulan ❤

I would want all eyes of China on me while I wore those dress!

Jasmine ?

What beautiful dress inspired by a beautiful girl.

Registration Registration is now open for the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend! •Disney Princess Half Marathon - Sold Out •Glass Slipper Challenge - Sold Out •Disney Enchanted 10K - Sold Out •Royal Family 5K - 52% Full •runDisney Kids Races - 54% Full •Pasta in the Park Party •Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Breakfast - 58% Full •Race Retreat Half Marathon - 84% Full Disney Enchanted 10K - 51% Full Glass Slipper Challenge - 52% Full

Contributed by Tina Ward

Here is the Disney Princess If You Can Dream

Contributed by Meghan Fanjoy

Ariel is my favorite Disney princess! I would love to go to prom in a dress inspired by her ❤

Did you know......If you write a letter to a character at Disney (Walt Disney World Communications PO Box 10040 Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040), they will send you an autographed photo back...cute Christmas presents for the little ones!

Contributed by Tina Ward

Disney Princess Cake

Contributed by Tina Ward