Visual Encyclopedia

Disney Princess

More posts about this topic

Ad

Mulan is the only one to kill her enemy in the movie.

Contributed by Taylor Jackson

Jasmine is the first princess to wear pants.

Mulan is the only Disney diva who doesn't kiss her lover in the movie. She invites him for dinner.

So this is love by Traci HInes

Contributed by Kandi Smith

A real life Princess Ariel. She really does look like Ariel, but she has her own spin on the look. Great vocalist and she has made scenes from the film come to life.

Disney Princesses welcome Princess Leia to Disney World. I always thought it was strange that they have star wars characters at Disney World. Anyway, this is a musical parody on the Princesses.

Disney Princess Hipster Musical. I love the comment from snow what about twitter

The coronation of Princess Merida as the 11th Disney Princess. Merida is technically a princess, born to a king and queen, but her film is quite different from the other Princess films. Not only is the animation very different from the majority of the films, it is also not a musical. I personally didn't care for the film, but I am excited to see a princess who stands for being herself. Merida is not graceful and her appearance is a tad untidy, but she is spirited and Brave.

If Disney princesses were on "Four Weddings"

Contributed by Kylie Kuehl

Disney princesses.

Contributed by Jazmin Luna