Visual Encyclopedia

Disney Princess

More posts about this topic

Ad

Snow White is the youngest princess, being only 14. Cinderella is between the ages of 16 and 19. Her age is not clear in the movie. Aurora turns 16 in her movie. Ariel is 16, her 16th birthday is celebrated at the beginning of the movie. Belle is between the age of 16 and 21. She lives at home at the beginning of the movie with her father, which makes her age seem younger. The beast turns 21, when the rose blooms on his birthday. Mulan is 16. During the time this movie was created, young Chinese women were sent to meet their match makers at this age. Jasmine is 17 and her wedding is planned before her 18th birthday. Pocahontas is set to be around the age of 17 in her movie. However, she was only 12 years old when she met John Smith. She was made to look older in the movie to create the romantic connection with John. She can't be too old though, because in real life she died by the age of 21. Tiana is 19 throughout most of the movie, however it does open with her at the age of 5. Rapunzel's 18th birthday happens in her movie.

Contributed by Tina Ward

Ariel is the only Disney princess to have a child of her own.

Contributed by Tina Ward

Disney Princess Art

Contributed by Tina Ward

She deserves to be made a Disney Princess. One of the coolest videos ever.

Contributed by Kristina Manning

Belle is the Perfect Princess

Let's try that again - my last picture upload didn't seem to work. Belle is such a sweet Disney Princess and she looks so pretty in this garden picture.

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

Disney Motives

Despite all the criticism towards Disney princesses, I'd like to think that Disney has things like this in mind when creating their characters. They aren't trying to teach little girls to be superficial and needy, but rather have hidden messages like this to remind them how beautiful and special they are.

Contributed by Remington Grenier

did you know? In 1988, Snow White was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Contributed by Karen Alfaro

And we all know Pocahontas is just awesome.

Contributed by Kellymarie Perez-Cruz

Belle

When I was a little girl it was this part in the movie that made dream big.

Contributed by Kellymarie Perez-Cruz

Jasmine's Family!

Contributed by Alicia Kimberly Hauskins