Visual Encyclopedia

Dessert

More posts about this topic

Ad

How to make an instagram mouse. This is a lot of work, but so neat.

Contributed by Kandi Smith

These smores pops are easy and delicious to make. All you need to make them is Marshmallow, chocolate bars, graham cracker (finely crushed), and little plastic or wooden sticks. Steps: 1. Place marshmallows onto sticks. 2. Melt chocolate. -To melt the chocolate you need two different pots one small enough to fit inside the other. The bigger pot gets water added to it and brought to a boil. The smaller pot gets chocolate added to it and placed into the bigger pot. But the smaller pot and the water can not touch or the chocolate will be ruined. 3. Dip the marshmallow with stick in them into the melted chocolate and coat them. You can coat the whole thing or just half. 4. Roll the coated marshmallow in the crushed graham cracker. 5. Set aside and allow to cool.

Contributed by Megan Luetz

Great for Football season! Cheesy Potato Wedges... 4-6 Potatoes 1/4 c. Olive Oil Sea Salt, Pepper, your favorite Seasoning Salt 1 c. Sour Cream 1/2 c. Ranch Dressing 1/4 c. Milk 1 c. shredded Cheddar 1/2 c. shredded Mozzarella 1/2 c. Real Bacon Bits 1/4 c. Green Onions Cut potatoes into "steak fries". Place on foiled baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Lightly toss with tongs. Sprinkle seasonings over the potatoes. Bake 400* for 40 min til fork tender. pinterests-foods.blogspot.com

Contributed by Jazmin Luna

Peach cake. It's so pretty! www.kissthegroom.com

Contributed by Jazmin Luna

Nutella Banana Ice Cream You will be surprised at how much like ice cream this really is. And it is so easy to make! I recomend trying Peanut butter instead of Nutella.

Mint Chocolate Chip cookies Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream was a big part of my childhood. I love these cookies. I made them for a Christmas party, but don't think mint has to be for the holidays. I noticed though that they were much more popular with the girls than the boys. Guys like peanutbutter.

Crescent Smores. I made this the other day. This is such an easy recipe, it would be great for kids. You just role small marshmallows, and chocolate chips into a crescent roll and then back it according to the directions for the crescents. Have fun! make it a family event.

How to make a brownie in a mug!

Contributed by Shelby Peppers