Visual Encyclopedia

Dessert

More posts about this topic

Ad

Nathan's Lemon Cake

I don't know who you are, Nathan, but your Lemon Cake looks decadently delicious! Everyone should go check out this recipe!

Contributed by Meghan Hill

Mexican Chocolate Cream Pie

Try and tell me you didn't instantly want a bit of this cake! Oh my goodness

Chocolate Chunk Bread Pudding

(Y)um, YES PLEASE!

Last-Minute Tropical Sherbert

Our lives are so busy nowadays we don't have time to slave over that dessert we reluctantly volunteered to bring to that party we have to make an appearance at. Head over to the link below to check out the recipe that will solve all your problems!

Blackberry Merlot Granita

21yrs and older- you're only 6 ingredients away from a tasty treat that will bring you back to the backyard summer days.

Pumpkin Pie Pudding

Try saying that 5 times fast! I wouldn't have ever thought of this twist on a classic autumn treat!

Texas Sheet Cake

Everything is bigger in Texas! Chocolate Cake is no exception!

Choclate Mint Bars

This says it's healthy! Even better! Check out the link for the ingredients and instructions!

Healthy Rich Chocolate Pudding Pie

Ingredients CRUST: 30 chocolate wafers (such as Nabisco's Famous Chocolate Wafers) $ 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted 1 tablespoon canola oil FILLING: 3/4 cup sugar $ 1/4 cup cornstarch 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 3/4 cups 1% low-fat milk, divided $ 2 large egg yolks $ 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped 1 tablespoon white rum 1/2 cup fresh raspberries 10 tablespoon fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed Preparation 1. To prepare crust, place wafers in a food processor; process until finely ground. Add 3 ounces melted chocolate and oil; process until blended. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie

EASIEST COOKIES EVER

What's better than cookies? NO BAKE cookies! They only take 6 minutes and 7 ingredients to make! And don't shy away from their added health factor- these cookies are truly nutritious and delicious!