Visual Encyclopedia

Dance

More posts about this topic

Ad

I've been watching their videos for some time now and their dances always have the coolest moves

Contributed by Stephany Reinoso

tellAvision. Great group, and very innovative.

Contributed by Keri Potter

Freestyle dancing to dubstep

Contributed by Ashleigh Linse

Sophia Lucia is an amazing dancer. At the age of 10 she is able to do things that most dancers couldn't perfect until they were well into their twenties. As an 18 year old she is my inspiration because she shows that you can do anything if you set your mind to it, no matter what other people might think. All you need is hard work, dedication, and a love for what you're doing.

Contributed by Lauren Taylor

My high school drill team back in 2009. A different perspective on military routines.

Contributed by Brittany Salvesen

This was the first taste I every got of the work of the Beyond Words Dance Company, which remains my favorite contemporary dance group, even after several years. Lead choreographer Kate Jablonski interprets each piece beautiful, always managing to capture the soul of the song whether it be heart-rendingly yearning, skippy and light-hearted, or bold and energetic. Coupled with the obvious dedication and stunning technique of the young dancers, each dance leaves you speechless.

Contributed by Michael Friend

Dance has always been a passion of mine. It lets you express yourself through the movements of your body. Dancing can tell a story without words and entertain people of all backgrounds. All types of dancing is different.

Contributed by Brittney L'nise

Neil Haskell & Melanie Moore on So You Think You Can Dance

Contributed by Elaina Swanson

"To dance is to fly." You do not have to have the best turn out or look "perfect." As long as you give it your all, that is all that matters. FLY!!!

Contributed by Sabrina Moy

dance is beautiful

Contributed by Alexandra Rios