Visual Encyclopedia

Cupcake

More posts about this topic

Ad

Vegan Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes

These cupcakes were adapted to be much healthier, higher protein, vegan, and yummmmy. I know kids turn their noses up at the idea of vegan, however, I brought these into my school and was asked to bring more in because of how tasty they are. Kids were grabbing two at a time! And they're only 60 calories each!! Yummmmmmy!

Contributed by Audreyj Noyes

11 Year Old's Cake Business Dreams Crushed

This 11 year old girl had a thriving little cupcake business selling to her friends and family, donating to local school events, etc. She was profiled by her local newspaper and the authorities came in and shut her down because she had no permit!

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

These are cupcakes I made for Valentine's day last year. All I did to get the heart shape, was put a marble in each of the cupcake tins to make the paper form into the shape of a heart before filling each liner. Super easy, and they were a big hit with my work! Pink velvet (red velvet with less food coloring, haha and vanilla instead of chocolate) cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.

Contributed by Brianna Kay Colbert

snickerdoodle cupcakes

This cupcake illustrates simple elegance.Spongy white cake with just the right amount of cinnamon and sugar blend.Topped with it's very own snickerdoodle whipped frosting concoction.

Contributed by Marissa Martinez

This is the best recipe I have ever found while making cupcakes, and I make cupcakes A LOT. They are simply divine, and I highly recommend them. They go best with Whipped cream, or buttercream frosting. Enjoy! Ingredients 2 cups sugar 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 2 eggs 1 cup milk 1/2 cup vegetable oil 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1 cup boiling water ***If you want the cupcakes to be especially flavorful and scrumptious, you can substitute 1 cup of hot coffee for the cup of boiling water 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 9-inch round baking pans. 2. Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer 2 minutes. Stir in boiling water (batter will be thin). Pour batter into prepared pans. 3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely. VARIATIONS: ONE-PAN CAKE: Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Heat oven to 350° F. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 35 to 40 minutes. Cool completely. Frost. THREE LAYER CAKE: Grease and flour three 8-inch round baking pans. Heat oven to 350°F. Pour batter into prepared pans. Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely. Frost. BUNDT CAKE: Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan. Heat oven to 350°F. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 50 to 55 minutes. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely. Frost. CUPCAKES: Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups. Heat oven to 350°F. Fill cups 2/3 full with batter. Bake 22 to 25 minutes. Cool completely. Frost. About 30 cupcakes.

Contributed by Kelsey Gaudette

Rainbow Cupcakes

ingredients: food coloring and white or yellow cake mix make the batter as directed on the box. Then separate in about three to four bowls and mix the food coloring in each (whichever colors you like) Then put a spoonful in each muffin hole so its about 3/4 full. get a toothpick and swirl it through but not too much so the colors mix just so they blend together. then bake and ready to eat (:.

Contributed by Kirsten Chambers

At first I didn't get it but then I finally realized that these are melting snowmen cupcakes, how cute!

Contributed by Evangeline Nguyen

Getting classy with Chanel!

Minion cupcakes!!

Fairytale cupcakes

perfect for a little girl's birthday

Contributed by Cate Mitchum