Visual Encyclopedia

Cupcake

More posts about this topic

Ad

Samoas Cupcakes Recipe

INGREDIENTS ½ cup flour 1 cup sugar 1½ teaspoons baking powder ½ teaspoon salt 1 egg + 2 egg yolks, at room temperature 1½ teaspoons vanilla ½ cup sour cream frosting 6 cups powdered sugar 1 large (5.9 ounce) chocolate pudding mix, dry ½ cup +1-2 tablespoons half and half or heavy cream 6 samoa cookies, cut in half ⅓ cup shredded coconut flakes ¼ cup caramels, melted + 2 tablespoons heavy cream Click link below for recipe.

Contributed by Karen Webb

Fruity Pebble Cupcakes Recipe

INGREDIENTS 3 cups cake flour 1 tablespoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt 1 cup milk 4 egg whites 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature 1 cup sugar 1/2 cup rainbow jimmies FOR THE VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter, at room temperature 3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar 2 tablespoons heavy cream 1 tablespoon vanilla extract Fruity Pebbles, for sprinkling Click link below for recipe

Sassy Cakes

I am currently a Senior at my High School. I am in the culinary program. For Halloween we had a cupcake contest and whoever made the best looking cupcake won the contest. Here is a picture of my cupcakes. One is a witches hat and one is a monster. Both my cup cakes won. The witches hat came in first place and the monster in second. The witches hat was very simple. You ice the cupcake however you want. Then you split open an Oreo cookie, get a Hershey kiss and ice a little on the bottom of it and put it on the Oreo part that you want to put on the cupcake. Decorate the hat how you want and then place it on the cupcake.

Contributed by Shelby Sheppard

Death by Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe

Ingredients: DARK CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES 1/2 cup (1 stick or 115g) unsalted butter 2 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate 1/2 cup (64g) unsweetened cocoa powder (not Dutch processed) 3/4 cup (95g) all-purpose flour* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 3/4 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 2 large eggs, at room temperature* 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar 1/4 cup (50g) light brown sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/2 cup (120ml) buttermilk* Click link below for recipe.

If you need to make heart shaped cupcakes for any reason, just put a plain glass marble in each tin beside the liners to create the shape. I've tried this once and it works wonderfully!

Contributed by Brianna Kay Colbert

Exciting Cupcake Toppers

The Cupcake Social on Etsy sells creative cupcake toppers to suit any themed party.

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

Toffee Crunch cupcakes recipe is in the link! These look delicious!

These look so fun! I'm definitely going to try this recipe out next time I'm in the kitchen!

Yummy!!

This is adorable!

Contributed by Paris Trivette

Cute way to festive spring cupcakes! Perfect for summer parties and barbecues!

Contributed by Kendall Bilodeau