Visual Encyclopedia

Crochet

More posts about this topic

Ad

Kraken Octopus Squid Applique

free crochet pattern with photo tutorial!

Contributed by Tamara Kelly

Star Light Star Bright

Free Crochet Pattern by Mad Mad me...on Moogly! www.mooglyblog.com

Glittery Crochet Stars in 2 Rounds

Less than 10 yds of the yarn of your choice and you can make either the 5 or 6 pt version of these stars! Free crochet pattern at www.mooglyblog.com

Wild daisy flower granny square

Been collecting and admiring many flower granny square patterns from other designers. I even made a round up post here. Then an idea popped up, I can develop or modify one of my flower patterns into a flower granny square. It's a 3D flower granny square :)

Contributed by Maz Kwok

Beautiful soft crochet blanket made with alpaca yarn for baby boy

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

5 Things I Learned About Writing Crochet Patterns from My Tech Editor

As I prep for the Thanksgiving holiday this week, I’m thankful for this guest post by Sara Duggan! Sara is a crochet designer, blogger, and author of several eBooks aimed at helping people get started and make a success of their crochet businesses, the latest of which is a joint work titled Create Crochet Patterns! Here’s what Sara has to share with budding designers about writing crochet patterns! www.mooglyblog.com

Big Rib Scarf - free pattern

Wear it any number of ways, this free crochet pattern is the perfect unisex accessory! www.mooglyblog.com

Lucy of Attic24 makes crochet wreaths just about every season and every single one is inspiring!

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

Pampering Massage Soap Saver Tutorial

Just in time for holiday crafting, the Pampering Massage Soap Saver now includes a full video tutorial! Get it at www.mooglyblog.com