Visual Encyclopedia

Crochet

More posts about this topic

Ad

Five Handy Dandy Crochet Tutorials You May Just Want to Save for Later!

1. How to Crochet the Loop Stitch - Craft Passion 2. Standing Double Crochet - Moogly 3. Crochet - Three Ways to Work in the Round - Look At What I Made 4. The Twisted Single Crochet - An Alternative to the Crab Stitch - My Hobby Is Crochet 5. Foundation Single Crochet - Doris Chan Crochet

Contributed by Rhondda Winn-Mol

5 More Crochet Tutorials You Will Want to Save for Later!

1. Crab Stitch - Wooly Wonder 2. Folding Single Crochet (Stitch) - Sewing Daisies 3. Surface Embellishments - Crochet Dots - Renate Kirkpatrick's Freeform Crochet~Knit~Fibre Designs 4. Sewing up knitting or crochet with an invisible stitch - Do You Mind If I Knit? 5. Clamshell Tutorial - Cherry Heart

Granny Square Love - Free Crochet Pattern Round Up

1. Granny Square Apron by Sara Freisberg (tangled happy) 2. Granny Square Bracelet by Heidi Nieling (Speckless Blog) 3. Granny Square Bag by Ali Campbell 4. Granny goes shopping by Saritha Ashok (Rainbow Bunting) 5. Bella Baby Pullover by Lthingies (Teratai) 6. Hexagon Baby Jacket with Ruffles by Elisa Purnell (Yarn Tails blog) 7. Mitred Granny Square Blanket by Karen Wiederhold 8. Granny Square Cushion Cover by Marinke Slump (Tuts+) 9. Classic Granny Bookmark by Robin Brzozowski (Crochet Nirvana) 10. Granny Shawl by Charlene Van den Brande

How to Add Your Crochet Project to Ravelry

Photo Tutorial to help you add your crochet projects and WIPs to the Ravelry database.

Leaping Crochet Baby Hoodie

Free crochet pattern in sizes 6 mths to 2T!

Contributed by Tamara Kelly

Christmas Stocking

Beautiful Christmas Stocking Pattern

Contributed by Schere Kellum Wade

It looks amazing when you add it to your work. Moogly has the tutorial to show you how!

Contributed by Julie Dakota Thorpe-Hornaday

This is a great pattern! Easy to follow, and so many options to make it your own :)

Contributed by Alicia Morford

I have used this successfully to join yarn in the middle of a project.

Contributed by Monica Wells Dey

Wiggle It Crochet Trivet and Dishcloth Tutorial

Learn to work wiggly crochet in the round!

Contributed by Tamara Kelly