Visual Encyclopedia

Crochet

More posts about this topic

Ad

Hookin On Hump Day #95!

Hookin On Hump Day with Moogly and Petals to Picots is back for another round! ♥

Contributed by Tamara Kelly

My amigurumi crazy cat is done

Isn't he adorable? I love his googly eyes. Amigurumi animals are wonderful at making features just pop! This one is made from a teal and black tweed DK yarn - 100% acrylic and filled with Fiberfil. See more - www.etsy.com

Contributed by Reena Sommer

Pamper your pooch with these 10 FREE crochet patterns!

Moogly has gone to the dogs! ♥

Assembling an Amigurumi Cat

The fun part of creating an Amigurumi animal is finally putting it together. This one is almost done. It's going to be one crazy cat! I'll post the completed project shortly. See more - www.etsy.com

Free Crochet Patterns by My Hobby is Crochet with Video Tutorials

Free Crochet Patterns by My Hobby is Crochet with Video Tutorials by Bobwilson123. You can watch all the videos directly in this blog post and get the links to the written instructions also. :)

Contributed by Kinga Erdem

Unisex Chunky Infinity Scarf in Muted Christmas Colors

Thinking ahead to Christmas - I made this handsome unisex infinity scarf out of Red Heart's Twilight. It's a blended yarn with a slight gold sheen. It easily wraps twice. Great for cool weather and perfect for the holidays. See more - www.etsy.com

Newborn Beanie

Newborns often have difficulty regulating their body temperature. This adorable crocheted beanie will definitely make a difference. A really simple design made lovely with flower accents. The options are limitless. So much fun to make. See more - www.etsy.com

Any Texas Longhorns fans out there!

I thoroughly enjoyed making this adorable amigurumi Texas Longhorns doll. I merged two different patterns and I am so pleased with the results. He's such a cutey! See more - www.etsy.com

Crochet Greek Alphabet

Part 1 - FREE on Moogly!

Crochet Along Time! ♥

Block #10 comes to us courtesy of Simply Collectible Crochet!