Visual Encyclopedia

Crochet

More posts about this topic

Ad

Crochet WIP

This is a crochet shrug that I am currently working on. I'm not using a pattern. I like to just make things for myself, working on the shape as I go. I love the colors on this one. It's a Red Heart variegated yarn.

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

V Stitch Crochet

This is a close-up detailed photo that I took of what several rows of crochet V-stitch look like.

Tapestry Crochet

Believe it or not this piece is crocheted. It's a niche form of crochet called Tapestry Crochet. The piece was done in the 1980s by amazing tapestry crochet expert Carol Ventura.

Olek Crochet Art for Martin Luther King Jr. Day

The Wonderful Corina Gray of Stitch11

The first Moogly Designer Showcase features one of my favorite fellow designers - and 5 of her Free Crochet Patterns!

Contributed by Tamara Kelly

Crochet Playgrounds

Artist Toshiko Horiuchi Macadam has crocheted several usable playgrounds for kids around the world, mostly throughout Japan.

Beautiful Crochet Blanket

I love the hexagon motif used on crochet blankets. The colors can make or break the final design, though, and here the autumn hued choices definitely make it work.

Plarn Crochet Blankets

Many people are upcycling plastic bags by crocheting them into blankets for donation to the homeless.

Post Stitches

I love post stitches in crochet. They add texture and twist to a really basic crochet stitch to make the work much fancier.