Visual Encyclopedia

Crochet

More posts about this topic

Ad

X-line infinity scarf

Chunky and ribbed infinity crochet scarf pattern to try with crossed double crochet stitch.

Contributed by Maz Kwok

10 Free Crochet Tea Cozy Patterns!

Whether you call them cozies or cosies, tea pot covers range from the practical to the whimsical – and they always put a smile on your face! So here are 10 free tea cozy… or tea cosy crochet patterns!

Contributed by Tamara Kelly

Sweet on Crochet: 10 Free Valentine's Day Crochet Patterns!

Valentine’s Day is nearly here once again! Time to crochet for your loved ones and bring some bright color in the midst of the winter blahs. Last year I did a roundup of free Valentine’s Day patterns, but there are so many more deserving of hooky love I had to do another roundup this year! So here are 10 free crochet patterns for Valentine’s Day!

Contributed by Tamara Kelly

Sophie Digard Crochet

Sophie Digard creates the most amazing crochet scarves. She uses extremely fine thread and she combines many, many, many threads at once to create really unique colors in each of her pieces. She works with handcrafters in Madagascar in her business and she appears to support Fair Trade Crochet (meaning crochet done by artisans in developing nations at fair wages). Very inspiring

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

How cute. A crochet version of the popular chocolate Easter bunny. Classic.

I love this variation of a classic crochet granny square. It's a granny triangle with a heart in the center.

Repeat Crafter Me offers a free crochet pattern for this friendly zombie doll. I love the wonky eye :)

Crochet Basket

I am in love with this free crochet pattern for a basket designed by Gleeful Things. It incorporates spike stitch, a stitch that isn't used nearly often enough in crochet design.

Teens crocheting hats for cancer patients