Visual Encyclopedia

Crochet

More posts about this topic

Ad

Neat Vest

This vest looks like an amazing thing to make and wear and figure out how to create.

Contributed by Amber Lang

This site is very useful because it has pictures, informational pages that show you different how to ideas and it gives you patterns to create on your own as well.

This video shows how to look at the pattern and shows how to begin and execute the various steps involved in making it.

10 Free Coffee Cup Cozy Patterns

They take the place of those wasteful cardboard sleeves that keep your fingers from getting burned – and I dare say they work better! So here are 10 free crochet coffee cup cozy patterns! Read more at www.mooglyblog.com

Contributed by Tamara Kelly

Button up brimmed hat - free crochet pattern

This one is a simple pattern with a button up embellishment, ribbed lines and abit slouchy look.

Contributed by Maz Kwok

The Crafty Sarah Zimmerman of Repeat Crafter Me: Designer Showcase!...

It’s time for the monthly designer showcase! Once a month I’ll have one of my favorite designers share a bit about themselves, and then I’ll follow it up by sharing my 5 favorite free patterns that they’ve designed! This month I’m honored to have Sarah Zimmerman, blogger, designer, and crock pot chef at Repeat Crafter Me!

Wrapped Ombre Tote Bag

I’ve been wanting to try out wrapped stitches for a while now, and by the time I finished the Wrapped Ombre Tote Bag crochet pattern I was in love! A combination of wrapped stitches and V stitches, with some fun stripes, keeps this bag moving and fun to make.

Block #4 for the Moogly Afghan CAL!

I love this square, and I had to make it a February selection – to celebrate my niece Veronica’s birthday this month! This pattern requires some close reading, but the stitches are all pretty standard. Here’s my own, fresh off the hook, featuring Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice, and made with an I hook:

Bunny head applique

A little bunny head applique will add more cuteness to any crafty thing.

Contributed by Maz Kwok

The Twin V Stitch

The Twin V Stitch, aka the Twin Stitch, is a great simple pattern for blankets, bags, scarves, whatever you like! It’s super simple to do too – nothing but double crochet! Here’s how it’s done.