Visual Encyclopedia

Crochet

More posts about this topic

Ad

Loopy Love Blanket Tutorial

Now there's a video tutorial for this free crochet blanket pattern - photos too!

Contributed by Tamara Kelly

Freebie Sheepies!

10 free crochet sheep and lamb patterns rounded up on moogblog.com

Loopy Love Blanket

This free crochet pattern from Moogly comes with instructions for 7 different sizes!

Block #5 for the Moogly Afghan CAL!

BLOCK #5: Lion’s Mane by April Moreland

Blackberry Baby Bonnet

This free crochet pattern is perfect for spring!

10 Free Cute and Cuddly Crochet Teddy Bear Patterns!

It might not be the weather for a teddy bear picnic, but it’s always time for a sweet and squishy hug! These 10 free crochet teddy bear (and teddy bear inspired) patterns will take you right back to childhood – and make wonderful gifts for the children you love!

Splash of Spring Crochet Cowl

Variegated yarns like this usually require simpler stitch patterns, and I think I found the perfect one for this lovely one skein project - the Splash of Spring Crochet Cowl!

Yarn Baby Giveaway on Moogly!

A while back on Facebook I mentioned a gorgeous skein of Yarn Baby LLC yarn I’d just acquired – and not only do I have a free pattern coming out tomorrow that features this yarn, I get to give away a skein to one lucky winner!

How to Crochet Wrap Around Stitches

The Wrap Around Stitch isn’t so much a particular stitch – more so a technique, or class of stitches. So I cannot demonstrate every one out there – because someone will always be inventing a new variation! But the idea behind it, the basic technique, should transfer to any pattern. So with that in mind, here’s how to crochet Wrap Around stitches!