Visual Encyclopedia

Crochet

More posts about this topic

Ad

Graphic Chevron Clutch Free Crochet Pattern

Materials Needed: Worsted weight yarn of your choice (Yarn shown is Red Heart Super Saver in Spring Green, Black, and White, and Peaches 'n Creme cotton yarn in Bright Pink) H (5.0 mm) Crochet Hook 1 Button Tapestry Needle Sizing: Unseamed rectangle (from top middle point to bottom): 10 inches tall and 9 inches wide Finished clutch (buttoned closed as shown in photo below): 4 inches tall and 9 inches wide Click link below for free pattern.

Contributed by Karen Webb

Free Crochet Pattern for Violet Tones Infinity Scarf

Materials: 1 Skein Caron Simply Soft or Caron Simply Soft Eco (Color A shown: Heather Mist) 1 Skein Caron Simply Soft or Caron Simply Soft Eco (Color B shown: Mulberry Mist) I (5.50 mm) Crochet Hook Tapestry Needle Note: The Caron Simply Soft Eco contains white "flecks" that are actually recycled plastic bottles (pretty neat!). You can kind of see them in the photo above...they have a slight tweed-like effect. If you're into a more solid color appearance, try the regular Caron Simply Soft. Sizing: 9 inches wide and 36 inch circumference (if you'd like your scarf to be longer, simply work more repeats of the pattern) Click link below for free pattern.

Beach Glass Crochet Necklace

Materials Needed: Beads (I used about 145 beads for my 75 inch long necklace, and used a variety of beads I had on hand. Craft stores carry tons of beads and you can find variety packs of them which include lots of different kinds of beads in coordinating colors to make it even easier). 1 skein DMC Cotton Embroidery Floss (color shown is #317) C (2.75 mm) Crochet Hook Needle (yarn needle or embroidery needle depending on the hole opening of your bead) Scissors Click link below for free pattern.

Free Crochet Pattern for One Round Flowers

Sizing: Flowers shown are about 1.5 inches wide. However, experimenting with different hooks and yarn will make all kinds of pretty varieties! Click link below for free pattern.

Pavement Infinity Scarf Free Crochet Pattern

Sizing: Width-6.5 inches Circumference-Scarf pictured is 60 inches long. Easily customize to the length you need by adding or subtracting rows. Click link below for free pattern

Flower Patch Button Wrap Free Crochet Pattern

Flower Patch Button Wrap By Jennifer Dickerson Materials: 6.0 mm (J) hook 1 Skein Araucania Toconao Multy, 139 yards, Aran Weight (Wrap as shown used the entire skein, if making yours longer, please adjust yarn amounts) 2 Buttons (Be sure they fit through holes before sewing them on, buttons shown are 1 inch wide) Tapestry needle Sizing: Width-7 inches wide Length-wrap as shown is 36 inches long, but make any length desired by adding more rows. Click link below for free pattern

Free Little Elephant Crochet Pattern

Materials: ~Worsted Weight Yarn Small amount of lavender (or choice of color for body), small amount of red for hearts ~size F crochet hook ~1 pair of size 6mm solid black safety eyes (if you are unable to find safety eyes at your local craft store, 6060.etsy.com has a large selection to choose from) ~tapestry needle ~fiberfill Optional Materials: powder blush for coloring and a small (about 1 inch) piece of white felt for under eyes Finished measurements: approx 7" long from tip of trunk to back end, 3 and 1/4" tall Click link below for free pattern.

Icy cactus

Do you like old man cactus or old lady cactus? These are very unique plants covered in white spines. Still, I chose to name this pattern "Icy cactus", just love the glitter from white eyelash yarn on it.

Contributed by Maz Kwok

Loopy Love Hat

The latest addition to the Loopy Love collection - this free #crochet pattern includes 5 sizes, newborn to adult!

Contributed by Tamara Kelly

Extra Patterns for the Crochet-a-Long: 10 Free Afghan Squares!

If you want a larger blanket without repeating squares, or if you don’t like one of my picks and would like a substitute, then you’re in luck – because I’ve put together a list of gorgeous and free squares that didn’t make it into the CAL! You can pick any of these 10 free afghan squares patterns without worrying that it will pop up later in the year.

Contributed by Tamara Kelly