Visual Encyclopedia

Crochet

More posts about this topic

Ad

Crochet Love Bug Amigurumi Pattern

Supplies: AUNT LYDIA’S® “Classic Crochet”, Size 10: 1 Ball each 493 French Rose A, 422 Golden Yellow B, 12 Black C, 495 Wood Violet D, 119 Violet E, 431 Pumpkin F. AUNT LYDIA’S® “Metallic Crochet”, Size 10: 1 Ball of 1P White/Pearl G. Crochet Hook: 2.75mm [US C-2]. Split-ring stitch marker; stuffing, yarn needle; 4 silver beads; sewing needle and thread; 3 alphabet beads: B, U, and G. Size: Finished car is 4” x 4”. Click link below for free pattern.

Contributed by Karen Webb

Trio of Crochet Friendship Bracelets Crochet Pattern

Supplies: RED HEART® Sizzle™, 1 spool each of 8251 Citron A, 8621 Lime B, 8529 Parakeet C, 8540 Purple D, 8930 Fiesta Mix E, 8700 Bright Pink F and 8110 Ivory G Susan Bates® Steel Crochet Hook: 2.55 mm [US 0] Size: Directions are written for child’s size; changes for adult’s size are in parentheses. Finished Size: 5 (6)”(12.5 (15) cm) excluding ties Click link below for free pattern.

10 Free Beret Crochet Patterns

Berets are traditionally soft, flat caps with a wide round top and a tight brim… a lot like slouch hats, but the shape comes from the diameter of the crown instead of the length worked evenly. And beret crochet patterns seem particularly well suited to Spring – a little jaunty, a little lighthearted, still cozy but not so warm as a winter beanie. So as the sun starts shining and temps start rising, here are 10 free beret crochet patterns to inspire you!

Contributed by Tamara Kelly

How to Crochet a Solid Granny Square

Click link below for free pattern/tutorial.

How to Make A Granny Square

Click link below for free pattern/tutorial.

Button Flowers Free Crochet Pattern

Button Flowers By Jennifer Dickerson Materials: Cotton yarn (yarn shown is Sugar 'n Creme in "Mod Blue" "Grape" and "Hot Green" and Peaches 'n Creme in "Bright Orange" "Bright Pink" and "Sunshine" J (6.0 mm) Crochet Hook H (5.0 mm) Crochet Hook Tapestry Needle Buttons of your choice Click link below for free pattern.

Ruffle Travel Pouch Free Crochet Pattern

Ruffle Travel Pouch By Jennifer Dickerson Materials: Leftover Sock Yarn (you can make yours monochromatic like the one shown here or make your squares or rounds different colors for an equally lovely effect) Yarn used in the pictures in Dream In Color, Smooshy in "Spring Tickle" colorway. Leftover yarn from the Arugula Scarf project. E (3.5 mm) Crochet Hook Tapestry Needle Sizing: Purse shown is about 4 inches wide and 5.5 inches tall. Strap can be made any length you'd like. Click link below for free pattern.

Pewter Statement Crochet Bracelet Pattern and Tutorial

Materials Needed: Beads (Each strand has about 10 beads for my 8.5 inch long necklace, and used a variety of beads I had on hand. I made 5 strands total for the bracelet shown. Craft stores carry tons of beads and you can find variety packs of them which include lots of different kinds of beads in coordinating colors to make it even easier). 1 skein DMC Cotton Embroidery Floss (I used a steel gray to make it look kind of like metal) C (2.75 mm) Crochet Hook Clasp of your choice (toggle clasp shown) Charm and jump ring (totally optional, I happened to have a little dove that matched my clasp) Needle (yarn needle or embroidery needle depending on the hole opening of your bead) Scissors Click link below for free pattern and tutorial.

Crochet Headbands Pattern and Tutorial

To make these headbands, you'll need: Flowers with Buttons (Click here for Button Flowers pattern) or other pretty things that would make a fabulous headband Headbands (I find that headbands wrapped in some kind of fabric covering are a lot more comfortable) Felt or fleece scraps Scissors Glue Gun Click the link below for the free pattern and tutorial

Free Crochet Pattern for Friendship Boot Cuffs!

Friendship Boot Cuffs By Jennifer Dickerson Materials: 1 Skein Wool Ease Thick & Quick (Color shown is "Lemongrass") N (9.0 mm) Crochet Hook Tapestry Needle for weaving in ends and seaming 2 Buttons (Optional) Sizing: 5 inches tall 15 inch circumference Click link below for free pattern.