Visual Encyclopedia

Crochet

More posts about this topic

Ad

Free Baby Waves Crochet Blanket Pattern

Approx 35" x 39" [89 x 99 cm]

Contributed by Karen Webb

Stormy Weather Cowl

Free #crochet #scarfie pattern featuring @LionBrandYarn Wool-Ease Thick & Quick!

Contributed by Tamara Kelly

Spider web applique

Is that time of the year for some spooky fun craft projects ? This crochet spider web applique is fast and fun to get the hooking on, add it on your bag, t-shirt or jeans… anything goes :)

Contributed by Maz Kwok

Take the #MooglyCAL Survey!

Please take this very fast 6 question survey and help me decide what to do for the 2015 Crochet-Along on Moogly!

#Crochet Project Kits and More on Craftsy!

These make amazing holiday gifts for the crafters on your list!

New #Crochet Abbreviations List on Moogly!

Find out what those abbreviations mean - and get lots of tutorials too! New on Moogly!

Free #Crochet Hearts for Little Hearts Matter

This UK Charity is doing amazing work! Learn more about them and get 10 free crochet heart patterns at Moogly!

A little haloween crochet . Super cute and festive!

Contributed by Ryann Burnett

Free Vivaldi Throw Crochet Pattern

This is a fun pattern! Flowers are joined as you go so there isn't a lot of finishing. I am halfway through mine, and this is one of my favorite projects. The site requires login to get to the free pattern, but it is worth it! I love this one! Supplies Needed: • Lion Brand LB Collection Cotton Bamboo light (DK) weight cotton/rayon from bamboo yarn (31/2 oz/245 yds/100g per skein): ◦ 2 skeins each #170 gardenia (A), #139 hibiscus (B), #135 persimmon (C) and #107 hyacinth (D) ◦ 1 skein each #126 chocolate dahlia (E) and #174 snapdragon (F) • Size H/8/5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge • Tapestry needle

Free Simple Double Crochet Hat Pattern

Yarn: Red Heart With Love (or Red Heart Super Saver Yarn) Hook: 5.50 mm (I) Gauge: 3 dc sts/inch, 2 dc rounds/inch Sizes: Preemie (to fit 12″ circumference) Newborn (to fit 13.5″ circumference) 0-3 months (to fit 16″ circumference) 3-6 months (to fit 17″ circumference) 6-12 months (to fit 18″ circumference) 12-24 months (to fit 19″ circumference) 3-5 years (to fit 20″ circumference) 6-10 years (to fit 21″ circumference) Small (teen) (to fit 22″ circumference) Medium (woman) (to fit 23″ circumference) Large (men) (to fit 24″ circumference)