Visual Encyclopedia

Crochet

More posts about this topic

Ad

New Free #Crochet Pattern - and a Giveaway!

I've been waiting to be able to share this for several months now... and it's finally time! I've got a new #crochet pattern in Country Woman Magazine and on their site - and a giveaway to go along with it! Get all the details at www.mooglyblog.com

Contributed by Tamara Kelly

Craftsy Gift Guide - handpicked by Moogly!

20 Free #Crochet patterns for Holiday Gift Giving!

My grandmother taught me how to crochet when I was ten years old and I am so amazed that now crocheting is offered as a class at some high schools.

Contributed by Morgan Marie

The Big Book of Granny Squares Giveaway

On Moogly - open worldwide!

Kathleen

Kathleen is a super easy crochet cowl pattern. It is a lot of fun since it is composed of several lace stitches, interspersed with solid stitches, by simply turning it around your neck, you can get different looks to it, which makes it very versatile.

Contributed by Clotilde Menendez

Quick Crochet Gift Ideas - under 100 yds each!

20 free crochet patterns, collection on Moogly!

How to search for free crochet patterns on Craftsy site

Did you know that there are thousands of FREE crochet patterns on Craftsy? Just need to know how to search for them! Find out how in this post on My Hobby is Crochet Blog.

Contributed by Kinga Erdem

Funmigurumi Stripers: Chay Chay

This is a free pattern for a super easy and precious little bear wearing stripes and a cute beret.

Contributed by Clotilde Menendez

Bella Bricks Fingerless Gloves

These knit look fingerless gloves are very comfy, stretchy and easy to work up. Free pattern with Tutorial on My Hobby is Crochet Blog.

Contributed by Kinga Erdem

Chevron Lace Infinity Scarf

New free crochet pattern on Moogly!