Visual Encyclopedia

Crochet

More posts about this topic

Ad

Polka Dot Border

Free crochet pattern on mooglyblog.com!

Contributed by Tamara Kelly

24 Christmas Themed FREE Crochet Patterns

Find your next Christmas themed project in this lovely collection of 24 Free Crochet Patterns! Happy Holidays!

Contributed by Kinga Erdem

For those of us who may not be able to learn from the pictures or books. :)

Contributed by Claire Robinson

FreshStitches giveaway on Moogly!

I love FreshStitches: adorable crochet amigurumi - and I'm so excited to bring you a giveaway today featuring one of her amazing #crochet kits, AND her fantastic pattern book!

12 Days of Christmas Giveaways!

12 Bloggers, 12 Giveaways, 12 Days! All open worldwide, on a dozen of the best crochet blogs around!

Ups and Downs Crochet Cowl

New free crochet pattern on Moogly!

Ladder unisex scarf

Crochet chunky unisex scarf, ladder like texture.

Contributed by Maz Kwok

Block #24 for the Moogly CAL is up!

Something fun for a long holiday weekend... and then it's joining time! Get it at www.mooglyblog.com #crochet #CAL #Mooglycal

Felted Button in the Moogly Designer Showcase - with 5 Freebies!

It’s time for November’s Designer Showcase! Once a month I have one of my favorite designers share a bit about themselves, and then I follow it up by sharing my 5 favorite free patterns that they’ve designed! This month I’m excited to share some things from the inspiring and colorful Susan Carlson – the genius behind Felted Button!

Buffi Crochet Beanie

First up on Mooglyblog today is this new free #crochet pattern! In just 70-108 yards you can have a fun, textured, and cozy hat - the Buffi Crochet Beanie! Get it at www.mooglyblog.com