Visual Encyclopedia

Crochet

More posts about this topic

Ad

Handmade Crochet Flower Summer Shawl in Two Tone Variegated Yarn

It's finally done - I love this super soft crochet summer shawl with flower appliques. It's done in a neutral colored variegated yarn by Red Heart Unforgettable. It's so soft and very pretty. More - www.etsy.com

Contributed by Reena Sommer

All Grown Up Cowl!

FREE ‪#‎crochet‬ pattern on Moogly!

Contributed by Tamara Kelly

Crochet Flower Appliques

I'm making two tone crochet flower appliques which I will be placing on a shawl that I've made. These are lovely - they are monochromatic in sand and glitter beige. They're going to really add pop to the shawl which I will post when it is done. More - www.etsy.com

Block #4 for the Moogly 2015 Afghan CAL

Courtesy of Busting Stitches!

Chunky Chain Necklace

Unlike most chunky jewelry, this one is very comfortable to wear. Made of crocheted links in purple and black fiber, this chunky crochet necklace makes a great fashion statement. More - www.etsy.com

A very cool looking piece of fiber jewelry

So simple in its design but very distinct. What sets this fiber necklace off is an owl charm that compliments the textured chains done in multicolored fiber. More - www.etsy.com

Think Spring with a Handmade Crochet Shawl

The color, texture and softness makes this large triangle shawl. It's a Lydia Shawl by Denise Crawford and the pattern can be found on ravelry.com for free. Very versatile as it can be made with any yarn and size crochet hook. The possibilities are endless. I've posted other shawl / scarves using the same pattern but with different yarns. This one measures 53" wide and 43" deep. More - www.etsy.com

Lydia Shawl in the works!

This is a fantastic pattern by Denise Crawford. It can be made with any type of yarn and any size crochet hook. Totally versatile. Some of these are already posted on Sussle. See more - www.etsy.com

Nominations are open for the Apparel Crochet Awards!

Time to see who the Judges nominated - and nominate YOUR favorites for the Flamies! ♥

Handmade Crochet Shawl Scarf with Multicolored Flower Appliques

The flower appliques make this scarf - just pops of color on the sage green background. See more - www.etsy.com