Visual Encyclopedia

Crochet

More posts about this topic

Ad

Slouch hat for baby

Working on putting pattern up on a blog page...

Contributed by Dana Dana Dana

How to make hat brim stand up or more sturdy!

I use Darice Plastic Canvas (available at Michaels and other craft stores). For a hat you start your stitching for your brim on your finished beanie with your work the RIGHT SIDE facing you and do your first row closest to the hat in the FRONT LOOPS ONLY, proceed to crochet your brim as desired. Next take your work WRONG SIDE facing you and repeat your brim stitching with the first row in the BACK LOOPS ONLY (the raised remaining from using front loops only last time). Cut a piece of plastic canvasing to fir inside and slip stitch or single crochet the brim closed. ALL DONE!! I also used this for an easter basket handle and much more. Happy crocheting!!

Contributed by Dana Dana Dana

Multicolored Unisex Infinity Cowl Scarf

I finally broke down and created a pattern for one of my original scarves. It's actually pretty simple and works up quickly. This infinity scarf is suitable for both men and women and can be made using an sport weight yarn. It's done in two different stitches which provides texture and interest. I've made it in a variegated yarn but solids work perfectly well. The choice is yours. More at: www.etsy.com

Contributed by Reena Sommer

Chevron Lace Infinity Scarf Tutorials

Right and Left Handed Versions included!

Contributed by Tamara Kelly

The new HOHD with Moogly and Petals to Picots is up!

Get the latest and greatest ‪#‎crochet‬ projects from around the web!

Crocheted Four Leaf Clover - DIY

Step by step instructions on making crocheted four leaf clovers.

Free African Flower Pattern

These flowers are beautiful. Make shawls, scarves, handbags and stuffed animals. www.pinterest.com See more crocheted items: www.etsy.com

African Flower Drawstring Bag

It's done! My first attempt at making an African Flower bag. The colors are terrific and the floral motif makes them pop. I lined the bag with a coordinating floral fabric. So cute. It's now listed in my Etsy shop. See more - www.etsy.com

The Crochet Awards 2015 - Apparel Winners

The First Quarter Winners for The Crochet Awards have been announced! THANK YOU!!!! ♥

African Flower Handbag in the Making

This is my first attempt using an African Flower motif. The colors are really vibrant. I can hardly wait for the finished product which I will post when done. See More - www.etsy.com