Visual Encyclopedia

Crochet

More posts about this topic

Ad

Neptune's Arrow Stitch Tutorial

Right and Left handed videos up on Moogly!

Contributed by Tamara Kelly

Crochet Manatees

I love these super cute manatees.

Contributed by Katlyn Powers

Amigurumi Bunny in Robin Egg Blue Yarn

This is my very first attempt at making an Amigurumi stuffed animal. I chose a bunny because of the Easter holiday coming up. Have to say, this was a lot of fun. I used Caron Simply Soft acrylic yarn and filled it with Fiberfil. This is a kid safe toy because the eyes, eye lashes and nose are embroidered on. The bunny can be hand washed and air dried.

Contributed by Reena Sommer

Danyel Pink Designs - Moogly Designer Showcase

Includes 5 FREE crochet patterns!

Merino Wool Crochet Scarf / Shawl Combo

This is a very simple pattern which highlights the beautiful Merino Wool blend I used to create it. Super lightweight and can be worn all year round. It drapes beautifully and can be worn multiple ways. Made from Willow Yarns Quest See more - www.etsy.com

Large Crocheted Easter Bunny

Can't help myself but this stuffed crocheted bunny is unbelievably cute. I just loved putting it together. This Easter bunny was made with three different sized crocheted African flowers that together created the floppy ears and thumper feet. It measures 21" high and 16" wide. The yarn is Caron Simply Soft and is filled with hypo-allergenic Fiberfil. The eyes and nose are stitched so there are no safety concerns for small children. You can find it in my Etsy shop. See more - www.etsy.com

Red White and Baby Blanket

Free crochet pattern on Moogly!

Little Lamb Baby Bib

Free Pattern on My Hobby is Crochet Blog. Sweet as Easter/ Baby Shower Gift.

Contributed by Kinga Erdem

Padded Single Crochet

New video tutorial - right and left handed! - on Moogly!

Bunny hat for my little bunny

This was so fun to make and I cannot wait to make more!! I modified Hopeful Honeys newborn bunny hat to my liking and here we are....with my beautiful model :)

Contributed by Dana Dana Dana