Visual Encyclopedia

Crochet

More posts about this topic

Ad

It's Hookin On Hump Day #93!

Check out the latest round of this yarny linky party on Moogly and Petals to Picots! And did I mention - 4 out of 5 are FREE!

Contributed by Tamara Kelly

Multicolored Unisex Crocheted Infinity Cowl Scarf

The colors in this lattice patterned infinity scarf are beautiful. This one is suitable for men and women. The colors are muted tones of black, brown and deep purple. See more - www.etsy.com

Contributed by Reena Sommer

Crocheted Winky Emoticon Drink Cozy

These are so much fun to make. The cozy covers are made in one piece without seams. Would love to make cozy of your choice. See more - www.etsy.com

Buses, tractors, diggers, helicopters, and more!

Vehicles galore!! ♥ Check out these FREE crochet patterns on Moogly!

Crocheted Headband / Earwarmer with Mother of Pearl Button Accent

This headband is so simple in its design. The yarn and button accent makes it special. I used Yarn Bee "Fetchings" made of 90% acrylic and 10% metallic in turquoise. It has a beautiful sheen. One size fits all. Great for women and teens. A perfect gift. See more - www.etsy.com

Oversized Two Tone Crocheted Cowl Scarf

I know that for many of us we're moving into warmer weather. But isn't this gorgeous. The yarn is so soft and the two tone colors of Icy Violet and Smokey Lavender are fantastic. This chunky infinity scarf wraps twice and is 54" by 11". See more at www.etsy.com

Made to Order Crocheted Pouf Floor Cushion

This is my first attempt at a crocheted pouf cushion. It was a bit of a trial and error but the final result was fantastic. I used a double strand of Lion Brand yarn to create a very sturdy crochet weave. I will be making them in three different sizes - 18" x 9" (medium), 21" x 10.5" (large) and 24" x 12" (x-large) and four designer selected color choices (charcoal gray, oatmeal mix, turquoise tweed and taupe blend). The one in the photo is a x-large charcoal gray. See more - www.etsy.com

Neptune's Stripes Blanket

Free crochet pattern on Moogly, with instructions for 5 sizes!

Very Hungrey Caterpillar

Used a combo of the following two links....enjoy!!

Contributed by Dana Dana Dana

Moroccan Midnight Boot Cuffs

Free crochet pattern on Moogly!