Visual Encyclopedia

Crochet

More posts about this topic

Ad

"An empty shop has been turned into an art installation featuring crocheted animals designed to mimic taxidermy. It is the work of artist Shauna Richardson, who created the world's largest single-handed crochet sculpture as part of the 2012 Cultural Olympiad. People can view the "crochetdermy" through the window of 33 Cank Street in Leicester city centre. Richardson, who lives in Leicester, said she wanted to bring her art "out of the gallery". More info at the link ...

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

Free Crochet Pattern: Apple Slice Keychain

Repeat Crafter Me says, "I am going to show you how to make these super easy Crochet Apple Slice Keychains! Give them as a gift to a teacher, friend or use them for yourself :) They could also be used as a backpack zipper pull for the kids!" www.repeatcrafterme.com

Crocheting in the Sun

This pictures makes me want to go crochet outside! Via Bunny Mummy.

Great Beginner Crochet Tutorial!

BeCraftsy says: "For those of you who are nervous to try a new craft or think perhaps crochet is extremely difficult, I’m here today to tell you that you can do it and also to share with you a step-by-step tutorial on a few of the most basic crochet stitches." - See more at: www.craftsy.com

Tiny Crochet Pony

Contributed by Sara Cornett

The Yarn Box is a collaborative effort of the crochet community. Designers post their free patterns in the directory along with a detailed description and a photo. Corina and Miranda (sisters) help spread the word about their directory which in turns drives traffic to the designers website or blog. Crochet Hobbyist get a wide selection of patterns to choose from and they get to find a number of new designers.

Contributed by Sara Duggan

This cutie patootie is a design by blogger Amigurumei.com amigurumei.com. It is a free pattern inspired by the Sanrio character Pandapple.

Contributed by Sara Duggan

This textured freeform crochet and knit sweater is sold on Etsy by NingNingGong. It's included in my roundup of the 100 Most Unique Crochet Sweaters and Shirts: www.crochetconcupiscence.com

There's no calories in this crochet Rainbow Cake!

Contributed by Carolin Cruz

Check out this dress and more amazing crochet doily dresses: www.crochetconcupiscence.com