Visual Encyclopedia

Crochet

More posts about this topic

Ad

Crochet Art Hat by Gooseflesh

Coral Garden Hat by artist Gooseflesh, beautiful organic artistc crochet work www.hellejorgensen.com

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

Knit and Crochet Food

An artsy craft display at Yarndale 2013 More about the event: bunnymummy-jacquie.blogspot.com

Beautiful crochet lamps for the contemporary crafty home

What a crafty IKEA hack; these crochet lamps were featured in an issue of Crochet Today www.crochettoday.com

Pretty Crochet Potholders

I am increasingly gaining appreciation for the utilitarian potholder and the beauty it can offer to the home! These are by Barbara from Made in K-town. made-in-k-town.blogspot.com

New Crochet Book Coming Soon

Crocheting Clothes Kids Love is available for PRE-ORDER. More info: gocrochet.blogspot.com

Beautiful New Crochet Bag Pattern

Moroccan Market Tote, free crochet pattern over on Moogly Blog. www.mooglyblog.com

Crochet Portraiture by Pat Ahern

Pat Ahern does both 2D and 3D crochet portraits. Love the work he's doing! www.patahernart.com

Crochet Boulder Bolero by Doris Chan

CrochetMe explains: "The Boulder Bolero is a cropped cardigan worked in the super-crochet-friendly Cascade Venezia Sport. A deep cable defines the raglan shaping of the top-down sweater. Long sleeves balance the crop elegantly. The cables meet charmingly under the arm. Doris designed this to be a close-fitting crop and sized it in a 20" range in 2-inch increments. You can allow for more looseness, but it's very flattering with a bit of negative ease. Crocheted buttons give a fine finish to the sweater." Get the info: www.crochetme.com

"Crochet Grenade has a knack for bringing nostalgia into her work in fun ways. She has crocheted gumball machines, an Etch-a-Sketch and a big Rubik’s Cube installation. These references to retro pop culture put a smile on our faces." See my full profile on the artist: www.crochettoday.com

New Weiner Dog Plush Crochet Pattern by Twinkie Chan

Twinkie says: "I think they came out pretty cute! It took me a while to get the head where I wanted it to, but I think it was well worth the frogging and the wait! If you changed up the ears and shortened the body, you could have a little fox plush! If you changed up the ears again and shortened the body, you could have a little mouse plush! Or if you made the body really super duper long, you’ll have one of those draft-stopper door thingies!" Source: blog.twinkiechan.com