Visual Encyclopedia

Crochet

More posts about this topic

Ad

Tapestry Crochet Tutorial by Jelly Wares

This is an excellent, photo-rich tutorial outlining how to do tapestry crochet - Very impressive! Saved myself for future reference :) Rhondda

Contributed by Rhondda Winn-Mol

Crochet necklaces

Bold crochet rope necklaces by Flock

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

I love this shadowed image of hands working on crochet! Source: byhaafner.blogspot.com

Halloween & Thanksgiving Roundup of Free Crochet and Knitting Patterns

This collection was curated by Sanderellas :) Enjoy! Rhondda www.sanderellas1.com

Teen's Crochet Top Made by Pigtails: pigstails.blogspot.com

I Love Yarn Day

Whether you knit, crochet, craft or just adore fiber, October 11th is the day each year to affirm your passion for yarn. It's put on by the Craft Yarn Council of America and includes many different events around the nation.

Crochet Saved My Life

This is the book that I wrote last year all about the mental and physical health benefits of crafting. In it I share my story about how crochet helped me through a deep battle with depression and I also share the stories of two dozen other women who crafted to heal. It was 4.5 stars on Amazon with more than forty reviews and has received a lot of great support from people who believe that crochet heals.

Tutorial with lots of photos - from Dedri of Look at What I Made :) Love Dedri's blog - you should check it out :) Some excellent FREE Crochet Patterns! Rhondda

Iced Pie Square - Free Crochet Pattern, Tutorial and 11 Possible...

This is FANTASTIC - Free Pattern - Tutorial - and Designs for Blankets made with this square - Dedri has outdone herself with this one :) Link: www.lookatwhatimade.net