Visual Encyclopedia

Crochet

More posts about this topic

Ad

Any Aggies out there?

I'm continuing making team colored items. This time it's a Texas A & M Aggies coffee mug cozy in school colors - maroon and white. The stripes really makes this cozy stand out. See more - www.etsy.com

Contributed by Reena Sommer

Amigirumi Baby Lamb

I am so excited how this sweet little lamb turned out. I used a pattern by L.B. Morgan and it was so easy to follow. I'm so very pleased. See more - www.etsy.com

Making team scarves is fun!

I'm now trying my hand at making hockey team scarves. The team color combinations are so interesting and when a team logo patch is added, it really looks great. This one is for the Winnipeg Jets - my home town! See more - www.etsy.com

Another Scottish yarn and a beautiful shawl scarf combo

The yarn is wonderful. It's a merino wool fingering yarn purchased in Edinburgh Scotland. The pattern of this shawl scarf combo is simple but the yarn makes it look so interesting. See more - www.etsy.com

The quality of the yarn makes a difference

This is a very simple infinity cowl scarf made with a wonderful yarn that I recently purchased while on vacation in Edinburgh Scotland. It's an acrylic but it has incredible body. The price was right too - about $2.60 USD and one ball was enough to make this lovely scarf. See more - www.etsy.com

Cheer for the Dallas Cowboys

I've been checking out team scarves and I thought I would step it up by adding an official team logo patch on mine. This one is for the Dallas Cowboys done in team colors of navy, silver and white. The logo really classes it up. See more - www.etsy.com

Grapey Goodness Wine Bag

Now available for purchase - make your next wine gift extra special!

Contributed by Tamara Kelly

Hookin On Hump Day

Hookin On Hump Day with Moogly and Petals to Picots is up! Check out the 5 fab FREE crochet projects this round! ♥

#Crochet for Dog Lovers!

♥ 10 FREE patterns!

Branching Out Shawlette

New FREE pattern on Moogly - perfect for Mother's Day, or any day! ♥