Visual Encyclopedia

Craft

More posts about this topic

Ad

It's raining cat's a dogs umbrella DIY. This is such a cute idea. And it you don't like the ca'ts and dog's thing, you could easily create your own design. Instructions here paperplateandplane.wordpress.com

Contributed by Kandi Smith

This is the best DIY i have found for galaxy shoes yet. The method is very different, instead of sponging on the pattern, she uses rubbing alcohol to spread the color of the permanent markers. This would be less expensive I think, especially if you already have the sharpies. see the rest of the DIY here timeforteabeads.blogspot.co.uk

DIY tribal inspired jewelry. This craft will involve some patience, wrapping parts of the necklace in embroidery thread takes a while. You could use this same method to make some bracelets too, which wouldn't take as long, but I think the necklace provides a more eye catching, bold look than a bracelet would.

Fun upcycled t-shirt for the summer. This is called lettering, and it looks much more compicated than it really is. try it.

Create a chic dress or swimsuit cover up using an oversized t-shirt. Lets face it men's shirts are so much softer than ours, but they are way to big for us ladies. here is a way you can fix that problem.

DIY necklace using vintage inspired buttons. This DIY is very simple. There is no needle and thred, and since the back is covered in felt no one need know how bad you are with a glue gun. I made on efor a banquet this past semester and everyone loved it.

How to make a decorative box from an aluminum can. These boxes could be used to store jewelry, they could be used as gift boxes, etc. You could use this same embossing method to make other things, like a picture frame maybe?

Baby knitted shoes. so adorable.

Contributed by Iesha Liberato

This is easy to make and it's fun too. It can be used for a cookout, baby shower, birthdays, etc.

Contributed by Iesha Liberato

Reuse tissue boxes to make monsters!

Contributed by Shelby Peppers