Visual Encyclopedia

Craft

More posts about this topic

Ad

DIY Ombre celtic knot bracelet

Super cute project!

Contributed by Karen Webb

Instagram Mini Scrapbook Tutorial

You will need: 10 photos 4″ x 4″ 5 pieces of scrapbook paper cut to 5″ x 10″ 1 piece scrapbook paper cut to 6″ x 12″ 1 piece of transparency overlay cut to 6″ x 12″ hole punch ribbon UHU glue paper scorer 12″-18″ ribbon Click link below for tutorial and free printable.

DIY Chalkboard Frame

What you will need: A wooden frame (any shape, any size) Chalk board paint Paint brush (I used a sponge brush) Chalk Click link below for full tutorial.

DIY Washer Pendant Necklace

What you will need: Washers (whatever size you like) Glue Scissors Patterned paper Glossy accents (got it at Michaels) Nail file Hemp or some other cord (ribbon ect) Click link below for full tutorial.

DIY Favor Bags

Supplies green striped digital template white paper glue stick hole punch scissors scalloped edge scissors ribbon Visit link below for full Instructions via Style Me Pretty

Mod Podge Clothespin Chip Clip Tutorial

Quick and easy project! Click the link below for free tutorial.

DIY mirror with fabric and decoupage

Super cute decoupage mirror. Click link below for free tutorial.

Wrapping Paper Letters and Burlap Art

Easy and cute project to add color to any room! Click link below for free tutorial

Handmade Poster

I love this poster celebrating the beauty of a handmade way of life. It's by artist Dana Tanamachi who also does Time Lapse videos, unique product design and more.

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

Upcycled Sweater Crafts

I rounded up twenty diferent things that you can do with an old sweater to upcycle it into something completely different. There are links to craft tutorials for each of those things in the main article.

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo