Add an image or video to this topic
No signin required
More of the best postsLoading . . .
Cut out 52 rectangles of kraft paper (I picked mine up at the dollar store) about 2 inches by 4 inches each. If you are giving this as a gift for someone else to complete such as a bride-to-be or new mother, put the kraft paper, baker’s twine and a couple of colored pencils in a glass mason jar. Write a note on each of the 52 pieces of paper to be given to someone. Cut 52 – 6 inch pieces of baker’s twine. Roll up each piece of kraft paper. I rolled mine around the colored pencil I used for writing. Tie a piece of baker’s twine around each roll.
Contributed by Kyle McKee
What is Sussle?
Sussle is the first, open visual encyclopedia. Anyone can use it.
What's a visual encylopedia?
It has beautiful images and viral videos that are way more fun than reading all the text in traditional encyclopedias.
5 reasons you should add your own images and videos:
- If you found Sussle interesting, then give back by adding something interesting for others.
- Help others learn in a fun way.
- Make someone else interested in this topic laugh or say wow!
- Become internet-famous as people like and share your post.
- It's super easy, so it won't take more than a minute.
Ready to start?
Just click on the red module above.