Visual Encyclopedia

Cosmetics

More posts about this topic

Ad

Her make up is gorgeous. Lipstick Mac: $14.50 Maybelline: $7.99

Contributed by Evangeline Nguyen

For those of you that are very excited about Christmas coming up, here's a great way to do your make-up for the holidays!

Contributed by Olxandra Polanco

Hey everyone! For the longest time, I've had problems shaping and filling in my eyebrows. A while ago I found this video, and I thought I'd share it with everyone! I hope you enjoy it :)

Contributed by Chrissy Smith

perfect summer makeup

Contributed by Kalli Vanden Heuvel

natural looking eye makeup so pretty!

Contributed by Kalli Vanden Heuvel

Make up on Dolls

Doll faces are commonly painted on in the same way as human make up, highlighting the features of the doll and focusing on the eyes.

Contributed by Sarah Slone

so I really like to buy makeup, especially when its on sale. but I noticed that i don`t really need all this makeup, and don`t use a lot of it on a daily basis. so I wanted to do this project 10 pan were I only use these ten product( and a few others that I use on an everyday basis) until they are all used up. most of these product are almost gone and thats why I chose them and two are samples but I think I`m going to just combine two to act as using up one item. I got this idea from youtube. starting from the left is covergirl smoothwear liptint in wispering pink, avon shade stick in vanilla(love this stuff), some random no name black eyeliner(sucks), above it is a sample of clinique`s acne solution foundation(love it), then jane endless eyes liquid eyeliner in evening brown, avon daring curves mascara, mary kay cream to powder foundation sample(almost gone), avon concealer stick(almost gone), jane maxlash precise lash defining mascara, and at the bottom are some eyeshadows that i have already hit pan on(dont know the brand).

Contributed by Jessica Kieft

Bold lip and bold eyeliner and soft eye shadow equals perfection.

Contributed by Bianca Rincon

e.l.f. Cosmetics made a test to see if passersby could tell the difference between each side of a model's face. Can you? :P

Contributed by Johanna L Garcia

Eye Makeup

The bigger.. the better.

Contributed by Vanessa Lam