Visual Encyclopedia

Cosmetics

More posts about this topic

Ad

warm sensual eye look

Contributed by Jessica Kieft

This is the Aveeno Positively Radiant daily moisturizer with broad-spectrum SPF 15. The product comes in a 120ml bottle with a pump which is great. the consistency is a bit on the thicker side for a facial moisturizer with spf. It has that sunscreen scent.

I have really bad dark under eye circles so I found this interesting and good ideas of some products to try out. "eight eye creams that won’t just perk up your peepers, but they’ll add luminosity, provide some much-needed hydration, and ward off pesky telltale signs of tired, aging skin."

A easy, affordable, and quick way to get your brows to stay in place all day. Just a quick tip video I found today. This was helpful to me because I always have problems with my brows.

BB creams and nail art have come from asia and are now popular here in America. Coming from South Korea and Japan are some new ideas which include snail slime, collagen supplements, and a gel that will melt clogged pores. Here is a slide show of some of these new products coming out www.refinery29.com

Don't know if I should be scared or amazed that a 12-year old knows more about makeup (and how to apply it) better than I do.

Contributed by Lauren Hill

Make Up Look

Contributed by Kathrynn Mckenzie

Make Up Look

Make Up Look

Make Up Look