Visual Encyclopedia

Cosmetics

More posts about this topic

Ad

The right make-up application can completely transform your style!

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

DIY Kool Aid Lip stain. Inexpensive and tasty. This would be perfect for summer.

Contributed by Kandi Smith

Drug store v. department store cosmetics. We all know that makeup can be expensive, but it doesn't have to be. The problem is, if you are going to put something on your face you want to make certain that it not only looks good, but that it is not going to damage your skin. This is a very good review of several drug store brand products.

This is how much stuff you get when you start a Mary Kay cosmetics business! I currently own one myself!!

Contributed by Whitney Dawn Summers

How to do your eyebrows!

Contributed by Destinee Chambliss

Cosmetics (colloquially known as makeup or make-up) are care substances used to enhance the appearance or odor of the human body. They are generally mixtures of chemical compounds, some being derived from natural sources, many being synthetic

Contributed by Destinee Chambliss

I love watching youtube videos on how to do different makeup techniques. I actually learned how to do my makeup from watching youtube videos

Contributed by Jessica Kieft

A fantastic step-by-step history of the use of cosmetics, with pictures!

Contributed by Alicia Kimberly Hauskins

How to waterproof your makeup. Look for products with a wax base. Be sure to use eye shadow primer. Waterproof makeup isn't just for the pool and the beach. It is great for humid days too.

Adding white eyeliner or eye shadow to the inside corner of your eyes will make them appear bigger. You can also use it to highlight key areas on your face like your brow bone, nose bridge, cheek bones, and cupid's bow.