Visual Encyclopedia

Cooking

More posts about this topic

Ad

A great recipe of making a very unique mini pizza; delicious!

Contributed by Aly Klein

Unique Desserts

I have always enjoyed baking. As I got older, I wanted to experiment cultural foods and making them for friends and family to enjoy.

Contributed by Arta Çelik

Chicken Taco Melts

Found this on Pinterest and fell in love! Ingredients 1 package (1 ounce) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix 2/3 cup water 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce 1 pound chicken, cooked and shredded 1 can (16.3 ounces) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated biscuits (any variety) 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese or Mexican cheese blend (4 ounce) 1 cup sour cream, if desired Instructions Heat oven to 375°F. In medium saucepan, cook taco seasoning mix, water, 1/4 cup of the Sriracha sauce and cooked chicken until thickened. Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Fill each with taco mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese. Fold dough over filling and press to seal. Place on greased cookie sheet. Bake 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with cheese and sour cream.

Contributed by Allison Kula

Roux is a simple thickening agent I always use when making macaroni and cheese. Generally, it is the mixing of flour and a lipid (fat) which you then add the ingredients of the sauce to. Here's a link explaining how to make a 5 star cheese sauce: allrecipes.com

Contributed by Jessica Kalmazu Stimely

Using a crockpot makes it so you can have a slow cooked meal that taste amazingly Delicious and You don't even have to be home while it cooks. Turn on the crockpot before work with your food and seasonings in it and when you get home, its done. Easy and delicious. One of my most favorite ways to cook. Yum.

Contributed by Simone Willis

I've tried this when I don't want to make a whole batch of cookies, and this works great! Give it a try, I dare ya!

Contributed by SamJoy Jordan

Tricks for Every (Beginner) Cook

For the whole complete list go to : www.fullpunch.com

Contributed by Vanessa Lam

The first cake I ever made in my life from scratch

I am a student at The National Center for Hospitality at Sullivan University and I would love to share my PERSONAL creations with the world. Jimmie Kave jkave1855

Contributed by Jimmie Kave

Easy and affordable cooking designed around college students

Contributed by Amber Wright

Potatoes made people "fat", according to the lady, because they were eaten everyday. They ate potatoes with eggs, potatoes with pasta, fried potatoes, just to mention a few. Potatoes were a dollar a sack during the great depression... The old lady is sweet!

Contributed by Oluwatosin Mercy Dairo