Visual Encyclopedia

Cooking

More posts about this topic

Ad

Handy kitchen cheat sheet for when you're not sure for how long to cook the roast, when you should throw away the frozen berries in the back of the freezer, or how many fluid ounces are in a cup!

Contributed by Josselyn Gomez

Questbar Chocolate Peanut Butter Cakes

These are so delicious! I got the recipe from @questnutrition on instagram. (these are the ones I made) Recipe: 1 brownie questbar 2 tsp peanut butter Fruit of your liking Directions: Take quest bar microwave for 15 seconds Cut into 4 even pieces Spray 2 individual sections of a cupcake holder Take 2 of the cut pieces Use fingers to mold into 2 separate spaces Put 1 tsp of peanut butter in middle Take other two even pieces and cut into strips and lay them across the peanut butter in the questcup Heat oven to 400 degrees Put them in for no longer than 4 minutes EAT! T

Contributed by Daphne Lesko

HEALTHY PANCAKES

If you enjoy working out and eating healthy then try my "Just Protein Pancakes" that I make almost every day for a post work out. Pancake Recipe: 1 scoop of Cellucor cinnamon swirl whey protein 2 eggs 2 tbsp low fat cottage cheese 1 tsp vanilla 1 tsp cinnamon 4 tbsp water 1/2 tsp baking powder Yields: 8-10 pancakes (1 serving) Nutrition facts (macros): Carbs: 12.1g , Protein: 47.1 , Fat: 12.1 SO DELICIOUS! I drizzled more cinnamon swirl on the top of these and added a pinch of sprinkles

Contributed by Daphne Lesko

Cinnamon Roll Waffes

Easy recipe, if you can even call it that. Just takes sections of Pillsburry Cinnamon Rolls, you can probably find them in the back of your fridge, and toss them between a waffle iron. Easy.

Contributed by Peyton Johnson

Delicious Homemade Pretzels

An easy recipe guiding you through the steps of making these Homemade Pretzels. Click on the link below for the full recipe.

Contributed by Aly Klein

This recipe must be tried! Click on the link and your taste buds will go crazy! It's a must try.

Contributed by Aly Klein

Cheese Stuffed Pretzels

A delicious recipe if you're looking to add a little twist onto your pretzels.

Contributed by Aly Klein

Homemade Baked Churros

Who could resist this great homemade churro recipe? Better question, who could resist churros?!

Contributed by Aly Klein

This has got the be the best idea I've ever heard of! Grilled cheese with a great twist.

Contributed by Aly Klein

A highly unique recipe that must be tried!

Contributed by Aly Klein