Visual Encyclopedia

Cooking

More posts about this topic

Ad

Hey some people say you get better biscuits when you slice in the butter instead of melting it and mixing it in...... why is this? wont the butter melt anyway when you mix it and put it in the oven? just curious

Contributed by Sarah Minehart

Julia Child was a very inspirational woman

Contributed by Desiree Carrington

Beef Empanadas

INGREDIENTS 2 packages refrigerated Pillsbury Pie Crust 4 rolls of pie crusts all together 2 Tbsp. oil 2 cups chopped and cooked steak 1/2 cup diced onion 1 medium bell pepper diced 1 Tbsp. cumin 1 1/2 tsp. minced garlic 1/2 tsp. salt 1/2 tsp. pepper 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder 1 cup Mexican Blend Shredded cheese 1 egg Click link below for the recipe.

Contributed by Karen Webb

Oreo ideas

Different, creative ideas to do with an oreo.

Contributed by Erica McCloskey

useful household items

Turn cd case into bagel holder.

Contributed by Erica McCloskey

Easy icecream cake

Super easy no bake icecream cake 1 box of 12 icecream sandwhiches 1 sugar free instant chocolate pudding 1 tub of cool whip 1/2c warmed hot fudge topping 16 Oreo cookies

Contributed by Daphne Lesko

Quest-Tart

Into eating healthy? Try this "quest-tart" I made one morning. All you need is: 1 questbar (any flavor- I used cookies & cream) 2 tbsp any no sugar added jam/jelly (I used strawberry) Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees Microwave questbar for 20 secs Cut bar into a top and bottom Add jam/jelly Stick top on and press edges with fork to close Put in oven for 3-5 mins ENJOY

Contributed by Daphne Lesko

Found this link on Youtube and had to try! they are delicious! I recommend to anyone!

Contributed by Jordan Faith

Healthy Snack

When you're craving sweets, try this instead!

Contributed by Mollie Knighton

A Spiffy Guide to Hard-Boiled Eggs

How to correctly boil an egg.

Contributed by Josselyn Gomez