Visual Encyclopedia

College

More posts about this topic

Ad

Eastern University

St. David Penn.

Contributed by Jordan Eason

Another tip. If you're trying to schedule classes and you're not sure whether to take that MW 11:00am-12:30pm class with Mr. Smith or that TTh 12:00pm-1:30pm class with Mrs. O'Brian, go to ratemyprofessor. A good professor means all the difference for your GPA and future.

Contributed by Elaina Schnyderite

My tip to you is to ALWAYS double check everything your advisor tells you. In fact, quadruple check! Honestly, your best bet is to learn how to read a catalog yourself and look through the available classes to figure out everything yourself. I can't tell you how many times I have been mislead by advisors so far during my years in college. I've also been told by advisors that I wouldn't be able to accomplish the things I ended up accomplishing. Don't let it happen to you.

Contributed by Elaina Schnyderite

wasssuppp?!

Contributed by Katie Murawski

Here are My Personal Tips on things I learned from my first year in College . Thought I should share !

Contributed by Reid P. Moss

I had lots of friends and family giving me advice and helping me to prepare for College.TThey gave me lots of study tips and financhial advice, but there was one thing I was not prepared for. Walking to class in the rain. Buildings on a college campus can be very spread out, even at small universities students end up doing a lot of walking outside between classes. It rained during my first week of classes. By the time I made it from my car to my first class I was drenched, and I had a full day ahead of me. I worried about the laptop and textbooks in my bag. I recommend that every student entering college purchase an umbrella and a pair of rain boots. Protect your laptop and supplies and stay dry so you can concentration in class.

Contributed by Kandi Smith

I wish that I would have seen this video before shopping for my college dorm room! The video might look a little boring but trust me you will not regret watching it!!

Contributed by Maria West

I've read through this article and it actually does help students succeed in college. If they are serious with their future.

Contributed by Arlene Yee

I love hearing about other students' experiences.

Contributed by Angela Loomis

SO true!

Contributed by Angela Loomis