Visual Encyclopedia

Christmas ornament

More posts about this topic

Ad

Christmas Proposal

If someone's looking for a way to propose, this sure is a creative idea!

Contributed by Evangeline Nguyen

DIY: Glitter ornaments. So pretty!

More DIY Ornament Ideas

If you don't have tons of beads, use tinsel, tiny bells, or even glitter :)

Contributed by Taylor Jackson

DIY Ornaments!

All you need is a clear ornament, beads, ribbons, and glue!

Contributed by Taylor Jackson

A great tradition my immediate family does every night we put our tree up and decorate it is surprising each other with an ornament. We shop for an ornament that we believe describes one another or reminds everyone of a certain event that happened with that person from that year. Each person gives an ornament to each person while someone takes pictures too (and of course there is Christmas and chocolate chip cookies served with milk for everyone to eat!). Last year, my family and I stopped by an incredible ornament store in Gatlinburg,TN while on our Thanksgiving vacation where we bought most of our ornaments. My brother spends what seems like a lot of time in the bathroom, so my Dad bought an adorable ornament that had a bear in an outhouse for him. It was so cute and we all had a laugh while giving ornaments! This is also a great idea for new families trying to start a new ornament collection or trying to find new and unique gift ideas for the holidays. Kids who grow up and leave the nest also have up to eighteen years of ornaments and a tradition to take with them!

Contributed by Amelia Brumfield

An ornament given to me last year....totally embodies my love of shoes!

Contributed by Brianna Kay Colbert

Follow the link to learn how to make these beautiful gold-dipped ornaments.

Contributed by Brianna Kay Colbert

The cool thing about clear ornaments is how there is so much you could do to create and decorate them.

Reindeer

Simple design, adorable ornaments

Contributed by Cate Mitchum

Light Up Snowman

Super cute, easy to make and you could hang them everywhere!

Contributed by Cate Mitchum