Visual Encyclopedia

Christmas

More posts about this topic

Ad

Christmas Scent on the Stove Top

Use it in your home or give to a friend! Great way to get your house smelling perfect for the holidays! Here’s what I put in the pot: 2 slices of a fresh lemon 2 slices of a fresh orange 2 cinnamon sticks 1 t. whole cloves 1 t. allspice berries 1 sprig of fresh rosemary A few cranberries themamasgirls.com

Contributed by Tess Chaffin

10 more Sundays left until Christmas

You can taste the ginger bread cookies, candy canes, and hot cocoa it's that close!

Contributed by Ryann Burnett

38 Clever Christmas Hacks That Will Make Your Life Easier

Take your holiday season from CRISIS to CHRISTMAS with these easy tips and tricks. :) www.buzzfeed.com

Contributed by Tess Chaffin

Peanut Butter Christmas Trees

Ingredients 2 Miniature Reeses Peanut Butter Cups 1 Regular Reeses Peanut Butter Cups 1 Hershey Kiss Melted Chocolate (your choice of color)

Contributed by Karen Webb

Christmas in my dorm :)

Contributed by Virginia Yoder

"Festive Fingertips"

Contributed by Evangeline Nguyen

Christmas Tree pull apart cupcake cake. That's a mouthful. But I'm definitely trying this for Christmas! So cute. :) And the options are pretty open, you can make any flavor cupcake and any flavor butter cream you want. :)

Contributed by Brianna Kay Colbert

this song shows you a different meaning of Christmas. It shows you that is isn't about the presents and Santa Clause. Watch this video and you will see the TRUE meaning of Christmas!

Contributed by Brooke Martin

Christmas card

Love this Christmas card funny and cute

Contributed by Sierra Perez