Visual Encyclopedia

Christmas

More posts about this topic

Ad

Tips to Save on Electricity If you are surprised by the results of our electricity calculator you might consider some of the following tips: 1. Put your lights on a timer. Few Holiday-goers are out and about at 2 am in the morning. Be sure to use a durable Christmas lights timer that is made to withstand the elements. Install it in a place that is easy to access so you can make changes as the days get even shorter. 2. You might consider going LED. A bit pricier than traditional Christmas lights due to a more complicated manufacturing process, they use 80-90% less energy than incandescents. These fabulous cutting edge Holiday Lights don't have exactly the same look as what you are used to so you might consider getting a couple of sets to

Contributed by Caley Saragosa

Pretzel Christmas Trees

Ingredients: Pretzel Rods green candy melts sandwich bag scissors waxed paper mini M&M’s sprinkles

Contributed by Karen Webb

Free Crochet Santa Gift Tag Pattern

Single Size Approx 3 ins [7.5 cm] wide x 3½ ins [9 cm] high (excluding hat). Click link below for free pattern.

DIY Upcycled Jar Christmas Tree Snow Globes

This is an easy Christmas craft, and super cute! Click the link below for the free tutorial.

ABC's 25 days of Christmas

ABC released their movie schedule today! I am so ready for Christmas!!

Contributed by Ryann Burnett

Snowman Jar Candle Tutorial

Supplies: Jar Candle Enamel acrylic paints - red, yellow, blue, white and black small screwdriver Click link below for free tutorial.

Christmas Jar!

Here’s what you’ll need: A clean empty jar. I used a medium sized coffee jar. 1 piece of dark coloured scrapbook paper… mine was a charcoal grey. Stationary supplies: paper, pencil, ruler, craft knife (or scalpel). Santa Snow. Epsom Salts and clear glue. 1 x tea light candle. shabbyartboutique.com

Contributed by Tess Chaffin

Cranberry & Rosemary White “Christmas” Sangria

Ingredients 1 Granny Smith Apple 1 Braeburn Apple 1 heaping Cup Fresh Cranberries 1 large Sprig Rosemary 1 Bottle Pinot Grigio ½ Cup White Grape Juice ¼ Cup Sugar (more, for garnish) 1 Can Club Soda

Contributed by Dom Harris