Cheerleading is an activity wherein the participants (referred to as "cheerleaders") cheer for their team as a form of encouragement. It can range from chanting slogans to intense physical activity. It can be performed to motivate sports teams, entertain the audience, or for competition. Competitive routines typically range anywhere from one to three minutes, and contain components of tumbling, dance, jumps, cheers, and stunting.
Add an image or video to this topic
No signin required
More of the best postsLoading . . .
What is Sussle?
Sussle is the first, open visual encyclopedia. Anyone can use it.
What's a visual encylopedia?
It has beautiful images and viral videos that are way more fun than reading all the text in traditional encyclopedias.
5 reasons you should add your own images and videos:
- If you found Sussle interesting, then give back by adding something interesting for others.
- Help others learn in a fun way.
- Make someone else interested in this topic laugh or say wow!
- Become internet-famous as people like and share your post.
- It's super easy, so it won't take more than a minute.
Ready to start?
Just click on the red module above.