Visual Encyclopedia

Breakfast

More posts about this topic

Ad

I expected them all to be healthier than the US. Some are. Some aren't. Some of them had some combinations I want to try, though.

Contributed by Tori Griffin

I'm not positive what's happening here, but it looks awesome!

A breakfast too adorable to eat?

Let's just say it together... "Awwwwe!"

Skipping breakfast is one of the worst things you can do for yourself, especially if you're trying to lose weight. After all it is breaking a "fast." You've gone about eight hours without eating, and if you deprive yourself of the day's first meal, your body will put itself in starvation mode, and losing weight will become very difficult. P.S. Everybody has time for a healthy breakfast. Fruit is great on the go!

Yup I'm on a diet!

Only 2 calories guys and you burn 10 eating it.

Contributed by Josh Milligan

Swedish Breakfast Foods

Pannkakor are thin, flat cakes topped with fruit filling of some kind. It is a staple breakfast tfood in Sweden. :9

Contributed by Taylor Jackson

Argentinian Breakfast

Contributed by Vale Siegrist

There may be tons of unique breakfast combos and stuff like that, but they will never come close to being as good as this

Contributed by Jordan Griffin

Blueberry Cream Cheese Pastries Recipe

INGREDIENTS: For the pastries: 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened 1/3 cup sugar 2 teaspoons lemon juice 1 teaspoon lemon zest 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries 3/4 cup fig jam 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry (2 sheets), thawed 1 large egg For the glaze: 1 cup powdered sugar 4 teaspoons whole milk 2 teaspoons lemon juice Click link below for recipe.

Contributed by Karen Webb

Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing Recipe

Ingredients: Dough: 1 cup whole milk 3 tablespoons unsalted butter 3 1/2 cups (or more) unbleached all purpose flour, divided 1/2 cup sugar 1 large egg 2 1/4 teaspoons rapid-rise yeast 1 teaspoon table salt Nonstick vegetable oil spray (I used butter) Filling: 3/4 cup (packed) golden brown sugar 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature (I used 5 tablespoons…just used the rest of the stick from the dough recipe) Glaze: 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature 1 cup powdered sugar* 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract Click link below for recipe.

Contributed by Karen Webb