Visual Encyclopedia

Book

More posts about this topic

Ad

I would think that books give us a chance to express are selves.

Contributed by Aide Lopez

Sleepers

Lorenzo Carcaterra authored this book and continues to claim that it is a true story. There are people who claim it is not true,but it's a good read nonetheless. It's one of my favorites!

Contributed by Brianna Kay Colbert

How To Save a Book Spine

Place it with its back on the table and then to let both the board covers gently flat on the ground while holding the leaves in one hand. Then open a few pages at the front, then a few at the back, until the center is reached. This makes the book last much longer.

Contributed by Jessica Kalmazu Stimely

The book I authored and self-published last year on the mental and physical health benefits of crafting.

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

this book will change your life

Contributed by Kalli Vanden Heuvel

one of the best books you could ever read

Contributed by Kalli Vanden Heuvel

I highly, and with great honor, recommend to you all the magnificent series, Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz. This series has proven itself to be one of the most fascinating vampire stories around. Read it! If vampire books is your thing, take a gander at this one, I promise you will not regret it.

Contributed by Cristal Guzman

Love this book, read it daily!

Contributed by Robin Cromes-Meade

For all you avid readers out there, good is a great way to find out about new books, look for books you haven't read before, read reviews of books before and after you read something, and it also can help you keep track of all those books you have read. It is free.

Contributed by Katrina Keating

Hot Drinks with Good Books

Contributed by Chelsea Rae