Visual Encyclopedia

Book

More posts about this topic

Ad

I'll keep this land handy for if I ever make it to England!

Contributed by Tori Griffin

Use this website to keep track of the books you read and keep yourself inspired to read even more!

Great Gatsby bow tie necklace... So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

Clever bookend!

Literary Paper Rose

Made only from old, broken romance books! Phew, my nightmares of knives tearing through beautiful books have been put to rest.

Thank You J.K. Rowling

These have probably been posted somewhere down the line, but these books have been such a huge part of my life. The Harry Potter series is a fun read, while it also helps teach us many valuable lessons about life and friendship. These books have given me many lessons and have also given me good ways to connect with friends both old and new. I could not express enough thanks to J.K. Rowling for what these books have done for me.

Contributed by Greg Auld

So true and very well put!

Just finished this book last week and loved it!

Contributed by Josh Milligan

Always choose the deep end.

The Divine Comedy (The Inferno)- by Dante Alighieri

The Inferno is one of those books in which the details are so vivid. To me, I felt I could actually picture what Alighieri was trying to get the reader to see. The graphic details had me in fear in which I felt chills.

Contributed by Tyler Sanford

Catching My Emotions

When all there is to do all day is read, you can't help but get attached. It was a coincidence that my glasses matched my beloved book. I especially like this picture because of the contrast of the vivid red and the subtle green of the trees behind it. The book and the glasses are highlighted greatly by the dull roar the other colors contribute.

Contributed by Madison L. Mortenson